This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Wednesday 9 September 2009

THE JUDGEMENT DAY....... Falls on 6th October

The Judgement Day is coming, yay!!! After all our hard work, we are finally being tested on what we have learnt. Too bad we still have things to study after the exam. So yeah, best prepare yourself for the exam. And don't copy your friend's answer la... This is end-year exam, you need to test yourself a bit. For tips on facing the exam, you can inquire Parri or Lim. HAHA

p/s: I think there's a lot of grammar mistakes in the above paragraph... A bit sleepy right now, so yeah. Btw, have anyone seen my calculator? Last time I saw it was on Friday at some time during Maths. If you have found it, please return it to me. I desperately need it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.