This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Thursday 21 January 2010

5m-2010.blogspot.com officially launched

So, yeah. If there's anything you guys would like me to put up here, please voice out. Don't ask me to post solution to homeworks or write about events. I won't do any of that. What I will do is post notes, lists of homeworks, project guides and even PEKA if you request. But that all really depends on my time restrictions.

And for some who might not have seen the new layout, well, here it is. Yeah, it took me a while to get this done. There's still some problems though but maybe you might not notice it anyway. So, I'd really like a feedback from you guys about the layout and the contents of the blog. I'll try to make this blog as feasible as possible. Again, all this depends on the time the authors' and myself have at hand.

That's it for now. The Chem checklist can be downloaded from up there on the supposedly recent posts section. If you see a link there, that means it's up. If it's not, then you just have to wait.

2 comments:

  1. LOLOMGWTHWTFWTJROFLMSO
    OTL
    DFC
    STFU
    GTFO
    FUCK
    8==D
    LALALALALALALALAL
    SPAM!!!!!!
    SHIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LAI....

    DEIIIII
    SSSSSUUUUUUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE
    SIAOOOOOO
    CIBAIIIIIII
    LANCAUUUUUUUU
    Kote besar~~~~Kote kecil~~~~~Kote tamil~~~~~adalah kote kamu~~~~~~~~~

    By Parrimalan A/L Thiruchelvan

    ReplyDelete

Please include your name... or at least your email address.