This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Monday 16 February 2009

Camwhores on Friday


As you people might have notice (who doesn't?), the dudes took lots of pictures with my camera last Friday x) Dayumn, like gay ohh, HAHA. JOKING LA -_- I'll be uploading them one by one :] To view all, do take a look at my Myspace album :) I'll be uploading it later on Facebook :D


4J had created their own blog -___- Copycat much? You know what this means people,

THIS MEANS WAR ! >:D
Don't have to insult 4M la wey -,-'


Oh BTW, mind if i steal some of your photos from your Facebook/Myspace/Friendster ? It's for the blog ;) Please & Thank You! I need to email it to Habib ASAP :]


Sorry, haven't write much gossips lately. Been feeling off colour and blur in the head :p

ANYHOOS i'd like to add,

HAPPY V-DAY ! :D

I ♥ YOU

I have a suprise for you people at school on Monday :)


Yours til i die,

ARINA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.