This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Monday 16 February 2009

No PEKA Guide

To those who are expecting me to post guides on doing the current Bio PEKA, please acknowledge the fact that I have no proper clue to do it either. So, I would like to issue an apology... that is all.

The only thing I know is that you have to draw those diagrams (the one you see in the microscope) on a piece of A4 paper. You can draw both diagrams on the same piece of paper if you want provided a diagram must use half of the paper. You can also draw individual diagrams on different pieces of paper, it's not a problem (Sources: Ameer).

That's about all I know... Sorry if it doesn't help much. You can try asking Ashmeer to post it since he has completed his. Just hope he would have some time to spare and rajin-ness to type it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.