This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Saturday 7 February 2009

I did not cry today -_-'

'Don't you think Johanan looks adorable in this picture? ;)'

Hello people ;)

I think most of you are wondering what the fish happened to me yesterday :O And the answer i shall give to you to your "Are you okay?" question is "I'm fine not okay, thanks for asking :)" Let's just say i have some problems things on my mind that day :] Just to let you know, you people made me happy that day x)


ANYHOOS, I'm feeling a bit blur lately and have no idea what to say now D:


OH OH OH, on behalf of everyone, I'd like to say THANK YOU to the people who showed up Friday afternoon to help out with the classroom makeover :D Now all you other people have to do is to help by finding some useful and interesting articles so our back board won't look that empty ;] Anything will do just fine, you can just hand it in to the Ketua Keceriaan or the class-makeover-team (HAHA, as I'd like to call) to edit and touch up your article before putting it on the board :D


I'm currently working on the front-right board as our '4M Family' board :] I'll be putting the name and birthday dates of everyone and En Syukur on it so none of us will forget everyone's birthdays ;D [Better get me MY birthday present ah! ;p] Ohoh, i'll be putting some pictures too! Most of them will be candid shots, so mind you, Be prepared!! AND if you have any pictures you want me to edit and post on this blog, you can email it to me sapphire.standalone93@gmail.com Yeah yeah, i know it sounds gay :p I'm sorry i didn't get to take EVERYONE's picture yesterday because obviously, i was not in the mood to scream "OI YOU, SMILE LA!" to every single person i see x)


I'll be doing it some other time

I bet you people have not done your homework, NO? ;]


Ps, Johanan, I'm sorry i put your picture on today's post. It was on purpose by accident b:


Yours til i jump off a cliff,

ARINA :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.