This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Monday 20 April 2009

I'm out of ideas for the title....~~~ sienz

Haha, it's been quite some time since the last post, eh? I've been kinda busy with the new layout. Just a few reminders and notifications....

Biology
We'll be conducting an experiment on Wednesday. The experiment revolves around the concentration of solutions, I think. So, I'll advise you to bring a potato for yourself. Although you'll be in a group of 4, it'd be better if you just bring one just in case other group members didn't bring their share of potatoes. Just make sure the potato isn't too small. We need to observe what would happen to it. 

Ah, I just remembered there were still some of those who didn't get their Paper 3 exercises. The one on the erythrocytes.So if you want the exercise, come and see me. I still have a few more copies with me. And thats all for Bio.

Secondly is Physics
Yah, physics PEKA. Tomorrow's the deadline. Submit your PEKA tomorrow. Don't really have much to say about this. So, that's it lah. Oh yah, there's still another thing. Prepare a report on your rocket.

Next is Results Slip
If your name is listed here, please bring your Results Slip tomorrow.
a) Alvin
b) Veno
c) Vinod
d) Arina
Yeah, bring it tomorrow, kay? I only need 4 more. I've been holding 33 of these since the last 2 or 3 weeks, so please help me get rid of the extra load in my bag. XD

Chemistry
Those 10-12 pupils who haven't pass up your exercise book, please do so. The deadline was weeks ago. Chances had been given. Just don't take things for granted. What's the point of giving chances if you don't try your best to use it to the fullest? Ah and yes, summarise the notes on chemistry located below. Or just use this link if you're lazy.

Bahasa
Haha. Pass up your Karangan book tomorrow. The essay is about the Rumahku Syurgaku letter, if i'm not mistaken. So, finish it up and I'll collect it first thing tomorrow.

Add Maths
We'll be having extra class this Friday until 12:50 pm. So, inform whoever is picking you up that you'll be a bit late.

PJ (For boys)
Directed to all 4M/J boys. We'll be having PJ on Wednesday to finish up the SEGAK test. There'll be a bit of push-ups and sit-ups, i think. So, best prepare yourself if you feel like impressing some anonymous person. Isn't that right, Nic?

Science & Maths Society
The S&M society is organizing Explorace as part of their participation in the Academic Month. The race is open to all morning-session pupils. A fee of RM4 will be charged on each group and each must have only 4 group members. No more, no less than that. Further information can be obtained at the S&M notice board located on the ground floor of Block B. Or if you don't like walking to the board, you can always have the walking board, Parri, come to you instead. XD

I don't think I want to bring up anything about the Sport's Day. So, that's the end of the first post for the new layout and that's all until the next post comes, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.