This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Posting Temporarily Disabled : Comments Guide

"Unable to connect to the remote computer" This particular line appears every time I try to connect to the internet. So for the mean time, I would be posting things less often. At most, maybe 1 to 2 posts a week. Hopefully Ashmeer can take my place for the meant time, if you're free or bored la. XD

Comments/Inquiries Guide
I never posted this before. So expectedly, I never really know who is posting the comments up.
Knowing that, I think I better post a brief guide on how to comment. Sounds petty but I prefer the blog to be more organized.

How-to-comment:
1) Click the "n INQUIRIES" link at the bottom of any post. (n refers to the number of inquiries written earlier)
2) Type whatever you want to type there. And;
3) Press the arrow in the Comment as: box and choos which option you prefer.
OR
3) You could simply place your signature there. Eg: Yours til i trip (Arina)
4) Lastly, press the Post Comment button.

That should cover it.

Last but not least, don't believe that "im Deleting the Blog... bal bla bla" line in the cbox. I didn't put that up. My name would always appear orange in the cbox. Anyway if any of those things appear again, inform me immediately.

That's all for now. Oh yah, Hilman said Hi... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.