This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Thursday 2 April 2009

Yes, yes, I know. This is really late.

I know I should have posted this MUCH earlier but I was quite busy so, I haven't got much time in my wallet (or money if it made the situation any worse). Well anyway, there's some English notes that you suppose to jot down last week. There was approximately 11 pupils not in class that day.

So, yeah. Here's your English notes.

Thusrday March 26th, 2009
The Infinitive

A. Forms of infinitive
The infinitive consists of "to + verb"
e.g : to work  to write
to eat to sing
to play to punish

B. Uses of infinitive
a) To show an action
e.g : We began to think.
They tried to sing.

b) As a subject of a sentence
e.g : To climb a staircase is dangerous.
Yo help the poor is a good deed.

c) As an object or a compliment of a verb
e.g : I promise to write.
She agreed to return the money.

d) To modify a sentence
e.g : I asked Razali to talk to her.
We expect him to call us at 8.00 p.m.

Okay, that's all I guess. And please bring 30 sen tomorrow for the maths exercise.
Yes, I've been neglecting this... sorry.  Happy Belated Birthday Ong!!! and Happy Belated Birthday Zaim!!! Ya, ya, I know this is really late but it's better late than never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.