This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Attention Prefects - part 1 of 2

I came back late today because of an irrelevant reason to this blog's purpose. So, I was not able to post by 5 pm. Any inconvenience is deeply regretted. I'm really in a hurry so, please excuse any spelling errors. Firstly, BM. Jot this down on Penulisan book.

Rabu       Mac 11, 2009
Surat Tidak Rasmi

Format


Soalan:
Anda mendapat tahu bahawa rakan anda telah terlibat dalam kes buli di sekolahnya. Tulis surat kepada rakan anda untuk menasihatinya supaya tidak terlibat dalam kejadian seperti itu lagi.

Tema: Kes buli
Kehendak soalan: nasihat
Format: Surat Tidak Rasmi

Isi
1. Perbuatan buli ialah perbuatan yang tidak berperikemanusiaan.
2. Perbuatan buli menyalahi peraturan.
3. Perbuatan buli akan merenggangkan perhubungan.
4. Nasihat

Mod Maths homework (Book 1): 
pg 82, Skills Prac 4.2a Q a, b, e and j
pg 83, Skills Prac 4.2b Q c, f, g and i
pg 84, Skills Prac 4.2c Q c, d, f and g

Bio homework:
Text book pg 69, Activity 4.5 (just the table)
I'm not so sure about doing the notes for lipids and proteins. Most of them passed up their book without doing any notes about those two topics. Not even the rajin Chen. So, I suggest you don't waste so much of your time doing the notes and just finish up the table unless you want your notebook to be in a perfect order.

That's all for the mean time. I'm kinda rushing right now so, I'll post the Mod Maths notes later when I have time. Expect it to be up by at least 11pm. Ah yes, before I forget. Happy Birthday Veno!!! May you live a prosperous life.

Priyanka, i'm sorry if you were searching around the school just now but I needed to come back home early. Again, sorry....

That would be all till 11pm. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.