This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Sunday 22 March 2009

Brace yourselves!

The time has come. The time of trials. The time of lack of sleep. The time of struggle(to stay awake in class..esp. bio, bm, eng..yeah) Ultimately... The time.. To have to wake up so inhumanely early its...inhuman.

"Brace yourselves! The storms coming!"

I think we have 'Hari Terbuka' on Friday. If you ask me the teachers are a lil too open to some of the parents.. Lame joke... Just bare with me. I'm equally stressed here.. So yeah. Time to buck up and get back into the school mood. No more slacking off in front of the tv, computer..or just slacking off.. I know you did. Don't lie...

So to those of you who did not live up to your parents expectations in the trials.. Get ready.
If you want practise heres my advice... Get some flies. And mosqitoes. Like 10 of each. Put them in your room. If you can sleep through all the buzzing in your ears. And mostique bites on your...wherever.. Then. Your parents lecture? Shouldn't be a problem.. actually it might still be.. But no harm training. Pratise makes perfect.

So happy backtoschooling peoplings.
P.S. Habib you better not delete this. I speant my precious last hours of holiday on it.

Your lamely,
Nick. xD

HABIB: I don't really want to post something new to wish a happy birthday. So here goes, Happy Belated Birthday Jasmeen!!! May you have a prosperous indigenous life. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.