This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Thursday 5 March 2009

Welcome to March... Goodbye February 29th

I know... the title should have been used in the previous post but it was kinda messed up and i'm lazy to edit it  XD. -Back to formal language-

Welcome to March. A lot of activities awaits us this month, in my perspective at least. Sukantara is going to be held soon. So, please train yourself if you want your sports house to win. That should be it. The rest would be more effective in point form.

<----|Reminders|---->

1. Complete your Sivik project by tomorrow. I'm not so sure what would happen if you send late too anyway. So, just suit yourself.

2. Complete all your other homeworks.
---> Mod Maths - Assessment 1 corrections (Book ?)
---> Add Maths - Chapter Review Q1, 2, 9,11
---> Bio - I have no idea
---> Chem - Quick Review pg30. Do all of the Q's.
---> BM - Please complete your Karangan about water pollution and KOMSAS.

That's all for tomorrow, I think.

p/s: Arina.... I'm still waiting for the pics. Please send it before the holiday starts. Anyone who wish to speak up their mind or just want to post something good here (no nonsense, please) inform me personally at school. I'll send you the login details through your mail. That would be all. If you have any important requests or questions, please use the inquiries option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name... or at least your email address.