This layout was applied on Jan 21, 2009 at 1624 Hours.

Downloads:

Saturday 7 March 2009

MON(DAY) = HO^LI(DAY)

As most you would have known, Monday is a holiday. Unless you're going to the Maulidur Rasul celebrations, that is. I really have nothing else to say so, I'll just get to the point.

1. Pn Wong ask us to print this http://smkbsa.net/english/CHECKLIST.htm. Please print it and paste it... somewhere? I forgot where we should paste it, DX. Nevermind that, the main thing is that you must get a hardcopy of it.

2. Anyone who's interested in 'Pidato' or 'Bahas ala Parlimen' or 'Mendeklamasikan Sajak', please inform me by.... next week.

3. Please bring a 10sen coin to school on Tuesday. I need to photostat your Physics exersice. It's just one page. Don't expect me to be doing charity work. I did that once, and i'm not planning to do it again anytime soon.

4. UPDATE: You can't use 'Di samping itu,' as penanda wacana anymore. It's not accepted because 'itu' refer to something abstract. It can still be used in a normal sentence, though. But the phrase must be followed by a concrete object. Eg. ... di samping sebuah rumah... In this case, the house is the concrete object. For more information and updates, please inquire Pn Wee.

So, that should be all. Anyone who needs some notes to be posted, please request it. I know i've mentioned this around 8 times, but please request if you ever need any. Don't come to school and complain to me i'm not posting any notes up here like Richard did. (I'll only post unrequested if more than 7 students is not in the class) If you need any, please request through the inquiries option. Don't ask for solutions or answers of a certain assignment, maybe i'll post a guide but never an answer. So, don't ask for answers.

1 comment:

  1. habib!!!honestly i jz wanna know wat to write for the siviks kerja amali...plz... would really appreciate it..

    ~reeni~

    ReplyDelete

Please include your name... or at least your email address.